Over the years, Yocaher has produced many series and models of longboard skateboards. While the basic design seems uniform, each set always has something that makes it stand out from the rest.
But what are the top Yocaher Longboards to buy?
To get the answer you need to read our Yocaher longboard reviews to find the desired product that will suit you confidently.
We will tell the history of Yocaher longboard, review the best yocaher longboards available in the market and also will answer some basic questions asked by people about the board in this guide.
Let’s start the journey !
It was in 1997, when Southern California welcomed a new kid on the block- Yocaher Skateboard Company. Ever since they began operation, they have strived to bring new and professional products into the industry.
They usually concentrate on creating skateboards and longboards. Therefore, their specialization has brought new and dynamic shapes with eye-catching graphics.
Their aluminum alloy trucks and hangers support heavyweights, making them suitable for all ages. You can make sharp and wide turns due to their designs without your wheel biting the board.
You will come across many Yocaher boards with diverse designs and shapes. It may be quite hard to keep track of their series. However, you don’t need to worry, since we have covered our best picks in this Yocaher longboards review.
List Of Yocaher Longboards
Each longboard has its unique features, pros, and cons. You need to research on all these before heading over to the stores or shops to have one.
Check out our list for convenience.
List of Top Yocaher Longboards For You
|Product Image||Product Description||Buy|
|Yocaher Checker Graphic Professional Speed Drop Down Stained Complete Longboard (Complete-Drop Down-01-Nature)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Complete Longboard Skateboard (New York)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Earth Series (Wind) Complete Drop Through Skateboards Longboard w/Black Widow Premium 80A Grip Tape Aluminum Truck ABEC7 Bearing 70mm Skateboard Wheels||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Spirit Wolf Longboard Complete Skateboard Cruiser - Available in All Shapes (Drop Through)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Drop Down Pro Longboard Complete Cruiser Downhill Freestyle Freeride Skateboard (Pines Natural)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher New VW Vibe Beach Series Longboard Complete Cruiser and Decks Available for All Shapes (Complete-DropDown-Pink)||From Amazon|
|in The Pines Rasta Longboard Complete Skateboard - Available in All Shapes (Drop Through)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Beach Series Complete Drop Through Skateboards Longboard w/Black Widow Premium 80A Grip Tape Aluminum Truck ABEC7 Bearing 70mm Skateboard Wheels (Complete - DropThrou - 08 - Surf's Up)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher in The Pines Natural Longboard Complete Skateboard - Available in All Shapes (Drop Down)||From Amazon|
|Punked Route 66 Series RTE 66 Longboard Complete Skateboard - Available in All Shapes (Drop Through)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Punked Blue Surf's Up Longboard Complete Skateboard - Available in All Shapes (Drop Down)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Drop Down concave Pro Complete Longboard Cruiser Freestyle Skateboard and Decks (Complete - Gradient Green)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Drop Down Pro Longboard Complete Cruiser Downhill Freestyle Freeride Skateboard (The Run)||From Amazon|
|Yocaher Drop Down Pro Longboard Complete Cruiser Downhill Freestyle Freeride Skateboard (Pines Rasta)||From Amazon|
1. Yocaher Blank/Checker Complete Drop Down Longboard
It is a lovely board with a low center of gravity to keep you stable. Therefore, you can confidently make those skillful moves.
- Measures 41.25 by 9 inches and is ideal for seasoned longboard skaters
- 9-ply maple wood, concave-shaped
- Black grip tape
- ABEC 7 Chrome bearings
- Q-Ball wheels measuring 70 by 52 mm, having a hardness of 78A
- Aluminum alloy trucks that are heavy-duty
- 180 mm hanger
- They have cutouts around the nose and the wheel to avoid wheel bites
- Both beginners and professionals will find the shape to be perfect for their skating
- They have a low center of gravity to enhance the stability and maneuverability of the skater when skating
- Their trucks, wheels, bearings, and grip tapes are made of high quality and durable materials
- Their woods are not strong enough to support more than 200 pounds.
Why you should buy it
If you desire a lower center of gravity for seamless maneuverability, this longboard is yours to have. It comes with a top surface that is at a lower level than its trucks. As the name suggests, the space between the tail and the nose is a curved drop-down.
You can ride downhill comfortably with this rigid board at high speed. Their width and length allows a big room for your foot to boost control. These longboards will, therefore, enable you to weave, dance, slide, and lean perfectly.
The manufacturer mounted the trucks in such a way that it’s above the foot level of the rider. There is a cutout around the tail and nose to prevent wheel bites.
2. Yocaher Professional Speed Drop Down Longboard Review
Professionals will find this board amazing due to its low stature, cutouts at the nose and tail, and its concave shape. Be sure to pick a graphic or color that will match your personality.
- Comes in a variety of colors and graphics: beach, black digital wave, dice, natural surfer, new York, rasta, etc
- Measures 41. 25 by 9 inches, making it appropriate for the professionals in this game.
- Comes completely assembled, so you just have to unpack your package and ride away.
- 70 by 52 mm Q-ball wheels having a hardness of 78A. Therefore, they can endure all terrains and rotate fast
- Their heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks and 180 mm hanger can support heavyweights
- They have ABEC 7 Chrome bearings to facilitate high-speed rotations
- Their black widow grip tape is of premium grade 80A
- The board is made of 9-ply maple wood
- The shape is concave for easy control
- You can skate confidently because of the high stability due to the lower center of gravity
- The heavy-duty trucks and hangers can support heavyweight
- Your wheels will rotate at high speeds without biting the board
- Both beginners and professionals enjoy the perfect size and shape of these products
- You can ride it immediately after unboxing your package. You don’t need to assemble the components, as the job has been done for you.
- They need to use stronger woods, as several Yocaher longboard reviews have suggested.
Why you should buy Yocaher Professional Speed Longboard
Any professional longboard rider will fall in love with this longboard. Its captivating shape and features will allow you to make those wonderful tricks that you have amassed over the years.
Like the others in this family, the board has a concave, drop-down shape between the nose and tail. It gives you the confidence to make moves since the low center of gravity increases stability.
As you race downhill, be sure to trust its durable trucks and large, professional wheels. They also have ABEC 7 bearings that are suitable for high speeds.
Do you need a wide board for easy foot control? The beach series will quench your thirst. These lowrider boards are also long for great experience.
- Q-ball wheels measure 70 by 52 mm. they have a hardness rate of 78A
- Heavy-duty trucks measuring 9.675 inches
- ABEC- 7 bearings
- 675 inches high-density trucks made from aluminum alloy
- 180 mm aluminum hanger alloy hanger
- 9-ply Canadian maple wood
- Concave drop-down shape
- Completely assembled
- It measures 40.75 by 9.5 inches
- It comes completely assembled so that you get going once you unbox your package
- It has a low center of gravity that enhance stability and seamless moves
- Its progressive concave shape enhance greater control of the board
- The wheels and trucks are durable and strong
- They come in very beautiful graphics such as surf’s up, beach, sunset, surfer, and surfer natural.
- They are wide enough to offer room for your feet
- It performs best when riding downhill, but it’s a poor performer in free rides
Why you should buy it
When the designers were working on this longboard, they had the downhill rides in mind. Additionally, you will enjoy a wide turning radius, making it easy to maneuver.
You will feel excellent stability and easy control since your feet will be at a lower level than the trucks. In other words, the board has a lower center of gravity that boosts easy control even at high speeds.
If you desire more support when making hard turns, you need this longboard.
4. Graphics Series Complete Lowrider Longboard
Any skateboarder will agree that a board is not complete without graphics and colors that stand out. The graphic lowrider series pass this test with flying colors!
- You will hop on it and take a ride right away as it lands at your doorstep completely assembled
- It has a professional concave drop-through shape.
- The 9-ply Canadian maple wood has a low flex
- It allows a downhill ride style
- Has professional Q-ball wheels measuring 70 by 52 mm, with a hardness of 78A
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy 9.675 inches trucks and 180 mm hanger can support heavyweight
- The bearings, rated at ABEC- 7, can withstand high speeds.
- You can pick from a variety of colors and graphics: rasta, TOriginal, TRastat, Digital Wave Black, etc.
Pros of Yocaher Graphics Series Longboard
- You can use the board for both free ride and downhill
- The long-lasting components can carry heavyweights
- You can pick from a variety of colors and graphics
- The hard and large wheel, together with the enduring bearings, make high speeds possible.
- They don’t have a tremendous concave shape that will allow for more control.
Why you should buy it
If you love downhill rides with excellent turning, this board is yours. However, you can also take this board for those cruising tricks. Professional riders will enjoy their luxurious features, size, and shapes. Beginners, too, can kick start their skating adventure using these boards.
You will fall in love with the large, quality wheels that will take your ride to a new level. They also have durable bearings having an ABEC- 7 ratings to maintain high rotations of the wheels.
The concave shape of the board between the nose and the tail will allow your feet to control it seamlessly. The shape also contributes to the strength of the board.
5. Yocaher Complete Longboard Mini Cruiser Banana Review
For those who desire a board that is easier to carry around, the mini cruiser is here. You can also control it easily as you wait to gain more skills.
- It has a 62 mm Gel wheels with a hardness of 78A
- Two-tone heavy duty 7.675 inches trucks
- It has a medium concave shape, and the boards are made from 7-ply maple wood.
- Measures 27 by 8 inches
- The trucks measure 5 inches
- It comes with ½ inches rubber riser to raise your board’s overall height
- The bearings have a rating of ABEC- 5
- You can choose among the various colors and graphics available: green, blue, black, checker blue, checker green, wave, silver, smite, etc
- You can ride it right away after receiving it because it comes completely assembled
- It has a wide variety of colors and graphics to suit your personality
- Its compact size will allow you to control the board quickly and try a range of tricks
- It has durable components to sustain your weight and serve you for long.
- You may need to adjust the wheels before taking each ride
- You may need to buy better risers to avoid wheel bites
Why you should buy it
Those who have used it have given it the name campus cruiser. You will find its compact size very suitable if you love intense carvings. Additionally, the small size allows you to control your game with minimal efforts.
You can wander around your hood while taking those sharp turns. While skating, people will understand your nature as portrayed by the graphics. The board comes in various graphics and colors to suit everybody’s personality.
6. Yocaher VW Beetle Series Complete Shape of Skateboard Longboard
Have you ever travelled in a beetle? You should order this product if you love old school road trips in a beetle or something like that. It has vintage-inspired road trip graphics and beautiful color hues.
- 9-ply maple deck that is durable
- Comfortable shape for riders of all levels
- The board has high premium black grip tape that gives an excellent grip.
- 7-inch heavy-duty trucks to sustain heavyweights
- ABEC- 7 chrome bearings that pick up and maintain speeds reliably
- 78 mm wheels with 78A hardness to grip the road without wearing easily
- The board is made of the quality and durable materials
- The grip tape offers excellent stickiness for long to maintain safety and great control
- The cutout at the wheels prevent wheel bits
- The lower center of gravity increases stability to allow unique tricks
- Has a fantastic design with great graphics to suit every person
- It has vintage-inspired road trip graphics and beautiful color hues
- May not support people that are heavier than 220 pounds
Why you should buy it
The Beetle is the newest addition to the Yocaher VW skateboard family. Each ride through the cityscapes and summer streets gets you closer to the peak of skating skills.
The designers had vintage-inspired road trip designs in their minds when creating this product. Therefore, it is one of a kind board that will give you a story to tell.
The maple wood is in a comfortable shape suitable for both beginners and professionals.
Additionally, if you love beautiful colors and graphics, this board is yours. It has a pink color scheme that brings out hues of purple, red, orange, and red. The beautiful shades are like the color of the sky that appears when the sun is setting during summer.
You can also decide to go with the green color scheme that displays various hues of yellow, green, and blue. The color of the sky during an early summer morning can better explain this beauty.
7. Spirit Wolf Yocaher Longboard
Bring out the wolf in you by having this beautiful board. Let your peers get to know the intelligent side of your personality. Like the wolf that you are.
- It is 41.25 by 10 inches in size
- The drop-down deck lowers the center of gravity
- Sturdy construction of 9-ply maple wood
- It has cutouts at the tail and the nose to avoid wheel bites
- The Q-ball wheels measuring 70 mm can handle even nasty surfaces
- It has aluminum alloy trucks that maintain stability
- They have sturdy bearings that are rated ABEC-7
- It has beautiful wolf artworks for a lover of this bold animal
- The board comes ready-to-ride
- You can change the components to suit your customized needs
- It has a sturdy construction that can support all ages and weights
- It has precision components that complement its construction
- The wheels can easily take you over cracks, pebbles, and debris
- Some buyers have reported that the rides are slower than others
Why you should buy it
Longboarding is among the perfect ways of getting around. The guys at Yocaher did not disappoint. With their Spirit Wolf series, you can quickly move around your college campus or hood. Therefore, whether you need a first board or a new addition to your collection, consider this board.
You don’t need to assemble the thing, as the guys did that legwork for you. As soon as you receive the product in the mail, you can start rolling.
If your spirit animal is a wolf, you need this board. The team at Yocaher did excellent work in making the products to portray your personality. You will love the artwork at the bottom, grip tape, and wheels.
You are free to switch out the trucks, wheels, and bearings. However, be assured that they included sturdy ones. Whether you are a kid, teenager, or an adult, the board can be your skating companion.
8. Beach Series Complete Drop Through Yocaher Longboard
We know the cool lifestyle of the ocean and beaches. Nothing complete this lifestyle like a longboard having graphics that depict such sceneries.
- 40 by 10 inches in size suitable for all skaters
- Drop-through concave design
- 70 by 52 mm Q-ball wheels with a hardness of 78A that can endure all terrains
- The bearings are ideal for boarding, rated at ABEC-7
- 675 inches sturdy heavy-duty trucks and 180mm hangers made from aluminum alloys.
- Completely assembled boards that are ready to ride
- Concave drop through
- Durable but flexible 9-ply Canadian maple wood
- Beautiful ocean and beach graphics
- Sturdy constructions of components
- Large wheels with reliable bearings that pick up momentums at high speeds.
- Wide turning radius and wheels don’t suffer from bites
- They come entirely assembled to save your time
- Can carry a wide range of weight, even up to 250 pounds
- Its main cons is that it is overpriced. Otherwise it is cool one we reviewed here
Why you should buy it
it is another excellent board from Yocaher that gives you smooth and long rides. You will find it quite fantastic when it comes to balancing due to its low stature.
Unlike the drop-down boards, this drop-through product looks more streamlined. Additionally, in case your feet get in the way of themselves, you can quickly respond in time to save a fall.
The speed is not very high when cruising with the longboard. Therefore, any beginner can find the board great for their first sessions. People who are too old to return to the game will also find the board to be more understanding.
Lovers of the ocean and beaches will also love the designs that come with this product. They give you a feeling of the ocean breeze when riding around.
9. Yocaher Blank/Checker Complete Lowrider Longboard
It is another lowrider that you can get to if you desire sharp turning. The board responds obediently without wheel bites. Its amazing size and shape make it worth the price.
- Speed cruiser wheels measuring 70 by 52 mm, having a hardness of 78A
- Fully assembled to ensure you get going once you receive them
- Have a ½ inch rubber riser to keep your wheels from biting the board
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks measuring 9.675 inches, and 180mm hangers of the same durable material
- Come in several different colors
- It comes with a greater feature for its price
- It responds readily to great turns
- It comes fully assembled
- You can choose among several colors and graphics to suit your personality
- It has solid wheels that can go over the cracks and rough surfaces
- You may need to swap the bearings with a set of Bones Reds ones to boost efficiency
Why you should buy it
After riding the board for several weeks, you will understand the great feeling that people get from using it.
For its price, you are receiving a product with impressive features and durable components. You can also modify it entirely or partially to suit your prowess.
For example, a person that desires higher speed will need to replace the bearings with the Bones reds bearings.
You will be able to make smooth turns. Additionally, your legs will thank you for not overwhelming them since the board has a low center of gravity that improves stability.
10. Blank and Checker Complete Drop Through Longboard
It will not hurt you if you add this product to your amazing collections. While it is suitable for slow riders and beginners, you can customize its wheels and bearings to give you more satisfaction.
- It has durable 9-ply maple wood
- A drop through a shape that’s is comfortable
- Sticky grip tape to keep your feet intact
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy trucks measuring 7 inches
- ABEC- 7 chrome bearings that can pick up momentum and sustain it reliably
- Sturdy wheels to keep you going even over rough terrains
- Their components are durable
- Has a sturdy construction
- The drop-through shape is comfortable for both beginners and experienced
- You can customize some parts to get a more exceptional experience
- The wide turning enhance more maneuverability
- You may have to replace the wheels and bearings for higher speed.
Why you should buy it
If you fancy free-rides and skating in the streets, parks, bowl, or skate parks, you will adore this board.
A beginner who desires to start longboarding using a low, sleek, and stable board should consider this product. It will get you into the sport without causing you headaches.
For a faster experience, you may customize some of its components. New bushings can give you around 40 miles per hour when doing the downhill rides.
11. Yocaher in the Pines Blue Longboard
Wherever you are, you can get the nostalgic feeling of the North American pine forests. The graphics on this board will bring out the nativity of your home.
- 40 by 10 inches deck, giving room for greater control
- High concave and low flex deck of 9-ply maple wood
- Solid Q-ball wheels measuring 70 by 52 mm
- heavy-duty trucks measuring 9.675 inches, and 180 mm hanger, all made from the durable aluminum alloy
- chrome bearings rated ABEC- 7
- come completely assembled, ready to use
- It has a sturdy construction
- The features are professional for downhill rides
- It comes with wheels that can endure all surfaces
- You don’t need to assemble the components as the work has been done for you
- You can choose among the various colors and graphics, which are all attractive
- You may need to customize it for a faster experience
Why you should buy it
After ordering yours, expect to get a clean cut and beautiful board. The vibrant colors and graphics will brighten your day and make you stand out from your peers.
The sturdy board comes completely assembled so that you get to enjoy your sport as soon as possible. It can carry any weight downhill without flexing too much.
Are you a seasoned master in the game?
You can customize your board by replacing any component to suit your desire. However, beginners will find it satisfying as they test their newly acquired skills.
FAQ on Yocaher Longboards Reviews
- Is Yocaher a good longboard brand?
Ans: Yes. It has been around in the industry for long.
- Is Yocaher is a good brand for cruising?
Ans: Although you can use the boards for cruising, free style and other riding styles, they perform best in downhill.
- How long Yocaher longboards last?
Ans: A good Yocaher longboard can last for several years. Ensure you maintain your boards well to boost their longevity.
When it comes to leading brands in the skateboarding industry, Yocaher is one of them. The products provide sterling performance due to their high-quality components.
I mainly found the Yocaher Black/Checker Complete Drop Down longboard to be the most professional one. However, the rest are also fantastic, depending on the skater’s skills, preferences, and personality.
After reading our Yocaher longboards review, you can now make a final decision on the best product that will suit your needs.