Kids skateboard with a handle? Or should we call it a scooter board?
Anyway, this is the best gift that you can offer your aspiring skater on their second birthday onwards. It provides your child with the confidence that they need to kick off the sport and allows them to experience a scooter as well.
All the kids’ skateboards come in attractive colors to boost your kid’s morale in the sport, in addition to a sense of ownership. Considering the confusion with getting an item that you can trust, we have a few top-rated skateboards with handle suggestions that you should consider.
Top 3 For kids
- 2-in-1 customizable skateboard and...
- Elongated wheelbase for better control...
- Easily removable handlebar: removable...
- Customize the riding style: the 3...
- KIDS LEARNER SKATEBOARD: Ookkie...
- HELPS DEVELOP CONFIDENCE & BALANCE:...
- SAFE & PATENTED DESIGN: Safety is a top...
- PARENT-CHILD BONDING: Ookkie Skateboard...
- The handle attaches/detaches easily with...
- Equally good for skilled riders as well...
- Our handle helps you keep balance much...
- Our handle attaches the the hanger of...
Why You Should Choose Kids Skateboard with Handle
Let’s skip to some of the luring benefits:
- Enables younger kids to learn skating more efficiently. Skateboards with handlebars are even suitable for two-year-olds, which could be a little more difficult if you tried without the handle.
- Facilitates balance, which minimizes the risk of accidents. A kid using the skateboard has fewer chances of falling since they can improve their balance by holding on to the handle.
- Boosts the kid’s confidence and interest in skating. If the kid has the assurance of holding on to something, they will be eager to get on the skateboard without fear. Even if they initially had no interest in the sport, the mere fact that they have nothing to lose sparks an interest.
- Kids have an opportunity to learn skating and additional sport, riding a scooter. A skateboard with a handle is also known as a scooter board. So, other than learning the art of skating, your kid will also learn scooting.
3 Best Children’s Skateboard with Handle
We have narrowed the list of skateboards with handles to three, easing your decision-making process:
Detailed Review On Skateboard With Handle For Kids
1. Chillafish Skatieskootie Skateboard
- Material: Plastic, Alloy Steel, Polyurethane
- Handle Condition: Removable
- Handle Height: 66-81cm
- Color: Black
Chillafish Skatieskootie Customizable Training Skateboard
- 2-in-1 customizable skateboard and lean-to-steer scooter in one, for kids from 3 years and up, the best way to learn to skate
- Elongated wheelbase for better control and stability when still learning how to skate
- Easily removable handlebar: removable without tools; just turn, unlock and pull, you easily switch between scooter and skate board when you want
- Customize the riding style: the 3 included colored tails each have a different angle, making it fun to try a new style of riding – simple and safe or etchy and quick
- Customize the looks: the 3 included deck plates with different colors allow you to change the look of your board, whenever you feel
- Easily adjustable handlebar to different heights from 26-31 inch / 66-81 cm, adjust with a quick release, no tools needed
- Polyurethane wheels and ABEC-7 bearings to ensure you glide through the park and smoothly roll over anyth
For fantastic customizable sports between skating and scooting, the Chillafish Skateboard is our preference. While acting as a skateboard with a handle for toddlers, it also passes for a perfect scooter.
More amazingly, it comes with three-deck and tail colors, which you can change as per your taste. You can decide to have a different deck color compared to the tail color on each ride.
Suitable for children three years and older, the skateboard features an elongated wheelbase for stability. Your kid can thus safely learn skating while efficiently controlling the skateboard and balancing accordingly.
Besides, the handlebar is adjustable so that your kid can grow with it. The adjustment is quick-release, and even an older kid will do it themselves.
More to your advantage, the handlebar is removable. Therefore, once the kid is perfect with the sport and wants a pure skating experience, let them have it! The removable is simple and without tools, as it’s all about turning and unlocking, then pulling, and you are good to go.
On the other hand, if they want a scooting experience even though they can skate without the handles, they have the choice.
With polyurethane wheels that couple with ABEC-7 bearings, you don’t have to pre-think your venture. You will easily glide through estate pavements, parks, and the tarmac road. Check out Best Beginner Skateboard For Adults in 2022 Click Here[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-1″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Offers the options to skate and ride a scooter at will.
Assures of a smooth ride
Customizable deck and tail colors
[/i2pros][i2cons]Unstable handlebar if you don’t tighten it before the first trial.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
2. Play wheel Skateboard
- Material: Wood, PVC
- Skateboard Deck: 26 inches
- Color: multiple colors
PlayWheels Trolls 26 Inch Scoot Skateboard – 2-in-1 Skateboard and Scooter for Kids
- 2-In-1: Converts from scooter to skateboard deck in minutes with tools included
- FAMILIAR CHARACTERS: Features character graphics from a Dreamworks favorite – Trolls! Your child can skate along with Poppy and friends
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY: Develops riding skills, balance riding skills, balance, and coordination
- SMOOTH RIDE: Real wood 26 inch cruiser skateboard deck deck with 61x37mm PVC wheels make for a smooth ride
- AGE AND WEIGHT: Recommended for ages 4 and up, max rider weight limit 110
The playwheel scooter is a perfect skateboard with a removable handlebar for older kids that are still learning. In essence, it is designed for kids that have celebrated their fourth birthday as the youngest.
Sometimes even a seven-year-old will still be scared of skating. With a handle to boost their balance, they will further their coordination skills and be pros in days.
Then, when the kid is comfortable enough to skate without the handle’s help, the handle is removed. If they feel that they would love to experience new skating tactics such as skating on two wheels after some time, the handlebar can be put back for a safe experience.
In addition, the skateboard is a 2-in-1 playing tool, with tools that convert it to a scooter and back to a skateboard.
If your kid is in love with Dreamworks, the skating board brings them playing companions. It features Poppy, Troll, and others for added fun when skating.
Over and above that, the skateboard is really strong and safe to ride on. The skateboard is not only large but also strong from the wood material. The 61 by 37mm wheels, designed from PVC material, facilitate an amazing and smooth ride. Also, Best Skateboard For 6-Year-Old Reading…[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-1″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Strong and durable construction
Multiple characters from a kid’s program
Easily convertible to a scooter
[/i2pros][i2cons]Not suitable for toddlers[/i2cons][/i2pc]
3. Cookie Skateboard for Learners
- Skateboard Deck: 75cm
- Wheel Size: 60 by 45mm
- Material: Aluminum, polypropylene
- Color: Pink
Ookkie Pro Pink Learner Skateboard World First
- Produced with premium materials ensuring a product that will last for years.
- Skateboard deck 29.5 (75cm) reinforced reinforced polypropylene material with inbuilt chassis for additional strength
- Aluminium parent handles with custom made rubber handles for comfort and style
- Custom 5’’ Aluminium Trucks
- 60mmx45mm polyurethane wheels to ensure a smooth a ride and ABEC 7 grade bearings
For your toddler training skateboard, this choice from Ookkie will not disappoint you. It is suitable for kids from two years for starters, offering you the opportunity to train your kid skating at an early age.
Due to the young age that the skateboard accommodates, it comes with a parent handle. Therefore, you can boost your kid with a helping hand, thus encouraging the sport. The handle is rubber in material, which is palm-friendly.
Anyway, once the kid learns the sport and can ride without help, the extended handlebar is no issue. The kid can still ride with it, as it doesn’t get in her way.
Other than the parent handle, the skateboard comes with a rear handle for the child. They can hold onto the handle when learning the basics and use it for advanced tactics training. This rubber is also rubber in material, hence non-abrasive.
Then there are the materials making the skateboard, which are all premium for durability. First, the deck displays polypropylene material, reinforced with chassis for increased strength. Second, the trucks are custom 5-inch aluminum, bringing in a more amazing performance.
For a smooth ride, the wheels are in polyurethane in material, while the bearings are ABEC 7.[i2pc pros_icon=”icon icon-check-4″ cons_icon=”icon icon-ban-1″ show_title=”false” title=”Pros & Cons” show_button=”false” pros_title=”Pros” cons_title=”Cons” ][i2pros]Toddler skateboard with handle for both the parent and the kid
Built-in sturdy yet child-friendly materials.
Facilitates a smooth ride.
[/i2pros][i2cons]The handlebar is not removable even after the kid is done with the use.[/i2cons][/i2pc]
Children’s skateboard with handle has a spectrum of advantages in comparison to skateboards without handles. It is the best shot you have at the assurance of your kid learning skating. Besides, with a handle to support him/herself with, you don’t even have to force the sport.
Boards Rider publishes skateboard, hoverboard & all types of boards related content. We want to help users and readers with this game.